AT THE GROVE
For your safety and confidence, we would like to outline the social distancing measures we've introduced at the Grove.
1. Seating to observe social distancing measures. This comprises cabaret tables, and pairs of seats at the rear of the auditorium. This has reduced our seated capacity to 50. Each table or pair of seats acts as a bubble. We ask that people not interact with those outside of their bubbles.
2. Hands free hand sanitiser stations at entrance, bar, and both toilets.
3. Compulsory wearing of face masks when moving around the venue.
4. Restricted entrance to both toilet facilities (one in one out).
5. One-way systems throughout the venue.
6. Track and trace: Tickets available via advance booking only. Patrons must give their contact details on arrival, otherwise we refuse entry.
7. Drinks ordered from a bar station in the lobby area. Drinks can be brought to the patron at their seats or served at the station, depending on their preference.
Should you have any queries about social distancing at the Grove, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- The Grove Theatre Team