AT THE GROVE
For your safety and confidence, we would like to outline the social distancing measures we've introduced at the Grove.
1. Seating to observe social distancing measures. This comprises cabaret tables, and pairs of seats at the rear of the auditorium. This has reduced our seated capacity to 50. Tables are limited to groups of three or four. Each table or pair of seats acts as a bubble. We ask that people not interact with those outside of their bubbles.
2. Hands free hand sanitiser stations at entrance, bar, and both toilets.
3. Compulsory wearing of face masks when moving around the venue.
4. Restricted entrance to both toilet facilities (one in one out).
5. One-way systems throughout the venue.
6. Track and trace: Tickets available via advance booking only. Patrons must give their contact details on arrival, otherwise we refuse entry.
7. Table service only for drinks available up to 10pm.
Should you have any queries about social distancing at the Grove, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- The Grove Theatre Team